Cavitation is a natural phenomenon based on low frequency ultrasound. The ultrasound field creates the bubbles in the liquid, which gradually grow, and implode at a certain size. The energy in the form of heat (minor effect) and pressure wave (major effect) is released. As the membranes of fat cells do not have the structural capacity to withstand the vibrations, the effect of cavitation easily breaks them, while sparing the vascular, nervous and muscular tissue.
The cavitation treatment does not require any special pre-treatment. It starts with circumference measurement of the target body area, continues with circular movements of the applicator over the treatment site, and is finalized with another circumference measurement. The duration of the treatment is 60 minutes and it is recommended to have 12 sessions, 2 times per week, in order to achieve your desired silhouette.
Benefits of Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment:
- Improve blood circulation & lymphatic circulation
- Improve skin texture
- Body tightening
- No surgery / no pain
- No anesthesia
- Fat loss
- Cellulite improvement
- Circumference reduction
- Connective tissue tightening
Butt lifting with The Cavi-4
How Can You Achieve Lifted Glutes with the Cavi-4?
Using a combination of vacuum technology and radio-frequency, the desired ‘butt lifting’ look is accomplished in three steps. The entire process lasts approximately 45 minutes.
1. Small Vacuum Cup. First, with this vacuum cup, the fat located in your hamstring area is moved up and into your glutes, while shaping and sculpting your thighs and glutes. The small vacuum cup has a knob in the center of the cup that massages the tissue as it glides over the treatment area breaking up deposits of fat and smoothing the skin. This portion of the treatment lasts approximately 20 minutes for both legs.
2. Large Vacuum Cups. Next, two large vacuum cups are placed directly on each glute and are programed to perform a series of suctioning and relaxing motions for 10 minutes.
3. Radio-frequency. Finally, tri-polar radio-frequency is applied to the gluteal cleft (the line beneath your glutes) to tone and firm the entire base of the glutes, sealing the newly relocated fat deposits in the glutes, restoring a firm and lifted appearance. This portion of the treatment takes approximately 15 minutes for both glutes.
How Long Before Results Can Be Seen?
It is not uncommon for clients to notice an immediate difference following their first session. For maximum results, it is recommended that patients undergo 12 sessions, ideally administered every other day.
How Long Will Results Last?
As with any body sculpting treatment, it is highly recommended that you also establish an exercise routine and a balanced nutritional lifestyle that will sustain your newly acquired form. After your initial 12 sessions we recommend a maintenance lift once a month, for as long as you’d like. With the proper physical activity and nutrition, your lifted glutes will maintain their shapely and toned appearance indefinitely. Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation to see if you are a candidate for the Cavi-4 Butt Lift!
For more information on this procedure contact Dr. Salomon’s Miami office today at (305) 270-1361 or email us.