Open vs Closed Rhinoplasty Often...
Neck Lift in Miami Florida
It’s time to remove the years of aging from your face and jawline. A neck lift in Miami Florida is your gateway to a more youthful appearance.
There are telltale signs around the neck and face that can give your age away. Unwanted fat and loose and sagging skin can leave you looking tired and run down. Even if you feel your best ever, your outward appearance can be difficult to come to terms with.
It’s not just age that loosens the face and neck. Weight gain or weight loss may also be factors. Gravity is the biggest enemy, as it constantly and relentlessly pulls down on your skin. The good news is that you don’t have to settle for an aging face and neck. A Miami neck lift performed by Dr. Jhonny Salomon will tighten the muscles beneath the skin. Connective tissues are restored, and loose and sagging skin can be tightened or removed.
Every case differs, but one thing remains true, If you want the best results from a Miami neck lift, you’ll need to visit Dr. Jhonny Salomon’s Plastic Surgery & Med Spa.
An esteemed plastic surgeon who is recognized throughout America and around the world, Dr. Salomon can use several effective techniques that will be customized to your needs. From mild procedures to complete Miami neck lifts, you can have confidence in the hands of Florida’s best plastic surgeon. Call 305.270.1361or Schedule Your Consultation
A Consultation with Dr. Jhonny Salomon Puts Your Needs into Perspective
Cosmetic procedures have formed the basis of one of the biggest surgical industries in the United States. Unfortunately, you can’t just trust any surgeon when you need a procedure that is as important and as complex as a neck lift.
Your needs should always come first. The best surgeons take their time to listen to your goals and concerns. They don’t push procedures on you without making sure that you are completely at ease and aware of the targeted outcome.
Dr. Salomon excels in this regard. As an experienced surgeon who has served residencies and fellowships at prestigious hospitals, his attentiveness, empathy, and technical experience is second to none. You’ll feel confident from the moment you begin your consultation, and that feeling will continue right through to post-operative care and beyond.
In your initial consultation, Dr. Salomon will listen to your concerns regarding your appearance. He will ask about your goals and what you want to see after the procedure and recovery period. This initial consultation is absolutely critical. It sets expectations and gives you a chance to learn about Dr. Salomon’s process and the techniques that he may use.
There are many things that will need to be considered in this first consultation.
- Your medical history and even your family history will be discussed to identify any potential complications.
- Previous treatments will be reviewed to determine whether they would have any negative impact on a Miami neck lift procedure or recovery.
- Salomon will examine your face and neck, taking special note of your skin tone, the texture of your skin, and its elasticity.
- Bone structure, soft tissue condition, and the muscle dynamics of your neck will be carefully analyzed.
By being thorough right from the beginning, Dr. Salomon will be able to make the best recommendation for your neck lift surgery Miami. In some cases, there may be several options available to you. These will be explained in detail.
Preparation Before Neck Lift Surgery Miami
After reviewing your options and confirming a procedure, Dr. Salomon will give advice to follow in the lead up to surgery. Call 305.270.1361or Schedule Your Consultation
Similar to a face lift, skin preparation for a neck lift is particularly important. Following the advice of the doctor will ensure that your skin is ready for the procedure, and the steps will ensure that you get the best results after recovery.
Skincare preparation typically includes:
- Moisturizing with an antioxidant. This is usually performed with a serum like Retin A.
- Sunblock will be essential in the leadup to surgery, even if you only spend a little time outdoors in the daylight hours. This will protect your skin from damage and dehydration.
- Depending on your unique circumstances, it may also be recommended that you have a resurfacing treatment to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Laser ablation or fractional laser ablation may be performed before your neck lift. In some cases it could be recommended as an additional procedure during your surgery.
It’s essential that you follow any regimen that Dr. Salomon recommends. The reasons and benefits will be covered during your initial consultation, so you’ll have a clear understanding of any necessary pre-treatments.
Miami Neck Lift Types and How They are Performed
If you have skin with minor laxity and some banding or drooping of the muscles, a neck lift with platysmaplasty may be recommended. In this procedure, muscles are released and tightened to sculpt your face and provide a more youthful appearance. If there is troublesome fat around the neck and face, this may be combined with liposuction.
If you have excessive laxity, then a complete neck lift may be performed. This can also be combined with a Miami face lift. In this procedure, muscles will be tightened. Skin will also be tightened with any excess removed, giving you a more youthful face and neckline. Your jaw will appear more sculpted and pronounced. Liposuction may also be recommended with a full Miami neck lift and face lift.
Dr. Salomon is a master technician with the ability to create truly artistic results. If you want to appear more youthful with your best features accentuated, it’s time to schedule your consultation.
There are several ways that Dr. Salomon can limit recovery time and the signs of a neck lift. His advanced technique and experience allow him to make relatively small incisions that are inconspicuously located either behind and sometimes a small incision in front.
A Miami neck lift surgery will typically last between one and two hours. If you are having a minor procedure with liposuction only, you could return to work within seven days. If you have a neck lift with platysmaplasty, you could get back to your normal routine within ten days.
Full neck lifts for more significant cosmetic problems will usually see you back at work within 14 days. For a full neck lift that includes fat grafting or laser treatments, it could take up to 21 days before you can return to work and other moderate activities.
All patients should avoid moderate physical activity in the first two weeks after surgery, and strenuous activity should be avoided for at least six weeks. Each case differs slightly. Dr. Salomon will provide detailed advice on your expected recovery time and any special steps you need to take to care for your rejuvenated face and neck. Call 305.270.1361or Schedule Your Consultation
Are You the Ideal Candidate for a Neck Lift?
The ideal neck lift candidate typically has:
- Excess fat under the chin and neck.
- Wrinkling of the skin (ranging from mild to moderate.)
- Laxity or drooping around the jowls and neck.
- Prominent neck banding from the muscles below.
If you can relate to any of the above, it’s time to talk to Dr. Salomon. You’ll experience significant benefits from your surgery, which are long-lasting and sometimes permanent, depending on your age and other lifestyle factors.
Following surgery, you will find that:
- The soft tissues of your face and neck are re-suspended, creating a younger appearance.
- Neck muscles will be tightened, removing neck banding.
- Excess skin will no longer be a problem. In addition to a younger look, this can make you appear fresher and less tired.
- Your skin will be taut, but not tight. Dr. Salomon’s artistic surgical techniques result in a natural-looking face that is as beautiful as you feel inside.
How Long Does It Take to Recover and See Results from a Miami Neck Lift?
Recovery differs from patient to patient, depending on the exact neck lift procedure and any other procedures that are performed during surgery. The following information is intended as a basic guide. Your own recovery will be discussed in your initial and follow-up consultations.
- For a moderate procedure like a suction neck lift, or a minor neck lift with platysmaplasty, you can return home on the same day with the help of a family member or friend.
- You can return home on the same day with the help of a family member or friend.
- Surgery is performed under anesthesia, but some minor discomfort and tightness can occur in the days after.
- Swelling and bruising around the treated areas are normal, and will usually subside after one or two weeks.
- It can take up to three months for the new shape and feel of your neck and face to become apparent.
Talk to the Best Miami Neck Lift Surgeon Today
Dr. Jhonny Salomon is an esteemed board-certified plastic surgeon in Miami. He is a graduate of Boston University, a pledged member of the Honor Medical Society, and was a fellow at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Highly published and respected throughout the medical industry, Dr. Salomon is your best choice for neck lift procedures that give long term results.
If you’re ready to start discussing your options, Contact Dr. Jhonny Salomon’s Plastic Surgery & Med Spa today.
Call 305.270.1361or Schedule Your Consultation
Selecting the right plastic surgeon is the first step in achieving a successful outcome. During your first consultation, your doctor will go over your expectations and discuss with you the pros and cons related to your surgery. Often times, your doctor may also ask that you bring photographs of previous years so he can best assess how your face has aged over time. Dr. Salomon takes a very natural approach with facial and neck surgeries as his goal is to make his patients look decades younger while preserving their unique look. Schedule your complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate of facial or neck surgery.
For more information on this procedure contact Dr. Salomon’s Miami office today at (305) 270-1361 or email us.